This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day 36: "Running Out of Steam!"

I decided that furlough in like running onto an onramp and pacing myself with someone...entering their race.  I find out how they're doing, what their world is like, and try to relate my world to theirs.  Then, I exit that race and merge onto the next ramp, meeting someone else.

My virtual legs are getting kinda rubbery.  Maybe my cold has something to do with it.  (Or, maybe it's the fact that we've slept 4 states in the last five weeks.)  I'm trying not to long for my own bed, my own family, my own house, my own dog...There are still so many precious friends to "run" with for a while.  Go away, cold!  Shoo!  Buck up, Kaylynn.  Two weeks to go!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a furlough from furlough...like I always need a vacation after going on vacation. Praying for you as you run the race.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebekah! Sure was fun spending time with you...Thanks, again, for your warm hospitality and encouragement...and comfortable bed!

      Delete

Please talk back to us, we like it: