The dogs had no trouble letting us in the house...and were quite anxious for attention, food, more attention, close personal space, and more attention. (They are very good at making a person feel wanted!)
Tomorrow, we take the rental car back, go grocery shopping, and get organized for this last leg of our furlough. (One can always hope for the organized part!)

I recognised whose house you were in straight away by the dogs. They are lovely. :-)
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely... but they're all over us - especially Maggie, the Irish setter (as you can see). But they are both very sweet! I think we're going to get along fine!
DeleteGolden Retriever, I think!
DeleteCody, the other dog, is a bit scared, so I've been making sure I talk to him all the time and rub his ears every time I pass him. He takes "mental pills" (as Grandpa used to call them) every day for his nerves. I'm trying to get him comfortable with me. Whenever I say "Hi Cody", jealous Maggie comes and climbs up in my face :-)
ReplyDeleteAwww they're so cute!
ReplyDelete