It's surprising how our bathroom remodelling hold-up has helped make connections with people. They are not ever embarrassed to have us in their home after they learn that we have a toilet sitting on our bedroom floor, awaiting installation into our bathroom.
In an effort to help with this problem in New Zealand, Kevin took us to two hardward stores to look for solutions to our drain connection issue. While browsing the shelves, who came to assist us? SANTA CLAUS! I kid you not!
(I often wondered what he did on the off-season!) Anyway, he couldn't help us, so the answer must lie in New Zealand. Santa gave us his business card (Who knew?) since we wouldn't be around to see him at the Bush Gardens at Christmastime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In August?! Wow, that's...unexpected. =P
ReplyDeleteHe wasn't dressed in his red suit or anything...but he did have a long white beard. I did wonder if it was really him when I first saw him!
DeleteCrazy! Hehehe
ReplyDelete