Sorry about the no-picture thing. Dan did really well telling our story in Papua New Guinea in Kerry's church in the morning and a Methodist church in the evening...In fact, he was so interesting I forgot my intended role of photographer, both times!
AND...We have a few people who signed up on our sheet from both services for us to follow up on!
The grace of God is a wonderful thing. Dan was all shaky due to the Prednisone he's on for his allergies and chest infection. (Sort of reminded me of Don Knotts in the Ghost and Mr. Chicken...although Dan's voice didn't have a tremor.) He DID get mixed up with his words, though, calling me Kerry's brother, and telling folks about Julie and Jordan's daughter, Thomas. I was right there and corrected him. I think it worked to Dan's advantage and endeared him to the crowd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hehehe =)
ReplyDelete