This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

2015 Furlough: "Photos!"

OK!!!  I'm back online.  Sitting in the Des Moines airport, I thought I'd bring you up-to-date on our time in Iowa with photos.
While Drew trains for track, we walk the path until his time is done.

Papa Murphy pizza!
An Iowa parade has to have tractors!

Corn Carnival Parade


Can you believe it?  Dad on a carousel!
Match-stick Museum...This one is going to NY Guiness World Book display.  Over 1 million matchsticks.




Made it across walking suspension bridge!

Two Grannies found two rocking chairs in store
Softball game across the street got called off after two innings as result of thunder.





We've had a wonderful time with the Carsons.  I think we've finally caught up with ourselves (finally feeling relaxed.)  Thanks, family!

Embarrassing moment:  After telling a story in church about God using me when I feel the most humble, I spilled a full cup of hot coffee at fellowship time...all over my brownie, my shoe, the floor...I said to the ladies serving, "Humility, right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please talk back to us, we like it: