This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

2015 Furlough: "Where Am I?"

It happened.  I woke up this morning and, without opening my eyes, tried to figure out where I was.  It took a while.  I seem to remember being surprised with the answer.

Changing places in a short amount of time generally does this to me at some point on furlough.  I wonder if it happens after a particularly deep sleep.  Kevin and Kim's house is very relaxing.  Even their dog, Jake, is a relaxed sort of pooch.  (The Daughertys were told that their dog is an introvert.)

I've never thought about dogs being introverted or extroverted before.  I wonder about our dog.  While Macy is generally quiet, she certainly enjoys the stimulus of people.  Maybe she's a quiet extrovert.  What do you think, Laurie?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please talk back to us, we like it: