In order to visit the Zieglers we needed to take a varied route using bridges, tunnels underwater, and a ferry. There is nothing boring or mundane about that. (We loved it!)
The bridges and tunnels got us across the entrance to the Chesapeake Bay. The ferry got us from Delaware to New Jersey (Delaware Bay), arriving at Cape May.
Stuckey's was revisiting a childhool memory for Dan. He remembers if they filled the car's tank at this place, you got free candy. The Mills kids were always on the look-out for Stuckey's.
![]() |
| If you look closely Dan says you'll see a sea serpent |


I can't enlarge any photos that you caption, so I can't see the sea serpent. =(
ReplyDeleteI'll look at it - I don't know why those 2 photos don't enlarge.
DeleteIt's pretty consistent on every post that if there is a caption, it doesn't enlarge.
ReplyDelete