Road trip! Yep, we're getting ready to take on upstate New York. We have three more days to get ready. Dan is preaching this Sunday and I'm doing the children's sermon. Hopefully, with the practice we've had at previous churches, things will go smoothly. (And I won't spill a full cup of coffee again during the after-the-service fellowship time!)
We've discovered we forgot to bring many things to the States, so we've printed more prayer cards and still need to print brochures, etc. I have also replaced my red sweater which I lost somewhere at the baseball stadium. (At least it wasn't my handbag that got left this time.) You'd think with all the travelling we've done, we'd have this "moving around" down to a science. Oh, well!
In the midst of preparing for this trip (setting up appointments, etc.,) there is also a county fair happening nearby...complete with tractor-pull and deep-fried anything to eat...that I'm hoping we'll have time to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please talk back to us, we like it: