As we prepare for another road trip visiting Virginia friends,family, and the Leesburg church, I'm excited at the though of continuing my new hobby: finding creative shop names. (OK...I'm excited about visiting the people, too. The hobby thing is just a sidebar.)
Besides the ice cream shop "Lickety Split" mentioned earlier, my favourite name to date is a hair salon called "Curl Up and Dye." It's brilliant! At odd moments I try to come up with a business with a creative name like that, and I just can't do it. Can you? Maybe you have to be certain of what the business would be first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How about a Garden Centre called "The Other Side"?
ReplyDeleteHow about a Garden Centre called "The Other Side"?
ReplyDeleteAs in the grass is always greener...
Delete"Pat-a-cake" for a bakery
ReplyDeleteA candy shop called "sugar and spice" or "lollipop candyshop"
ReplyDeleteWhat about "Grand spectacle" for an optometrist?
ReplyDeleteGood one!
Delete