This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Monday, July 6, 2015

2015 Furlough: "Reuniting!"

Jan with Brooklyn
Pirate game
Yes, this weekend was the Mills family reunion.  23 people, lots of food, a Pirate baseball game, community fireworks on the 4th of July, swimming, laughing, and catching up.  We met two new great-nieces (Sarah Daugherty and Brooklyn Mills)...and we wished we could have introduced our grandbabies, as well.
Pirate game with Kim & Kevin
Rocking the 4th of July "do!"



There was also another reunion:  My handbag arrived via the US Postal Service, from Iowa.  I left it in the backseat of the Carsons car before flying to Pittsburgh.  (Thank you, Marijke!)  I can now brush my hair and recharge my phone!

I also seem to have finally come down with the cough that was going around New Zealand before we left.  How come I have it now is a good question.  Hopefully I wasn't contagious hugging all those relatives.  (What an inconvenient time to be coughing!)




3 comments:

  1. Yay for hair brushes! Wish we were there with you all! Looks so fun :-) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for hair brushes! Wish we were there with you all! Looks so fun :-) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please talk back to us, we like it: