I still need to find a piece of paper to come up with ideas for a prayer letter. I happened to have an old envelope in my suitcase and a pen in my purse. So, sitting on the Mairose porch swing, I was in business.
After the initial paper phase of writing the letter, we move into the computer stage. I'm fine with typing in what's on the paper, finding photos or clipart, and even ideas on layout...I just can't put it together, move things around, or make things bigger or smaller.
The letter then becomes Dan's baby...but I'm an opinionated advisor! It took all day, but I think it's ready for whenever we find a Kinko's to print it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I enjoyed that insight into your prayer letter process. Also, I was surprised to see a question mark on this particular blog title instead of the unusual exclamation point. =)
ReplyDeleteI did a question mark because I wish writing a prayer letter involved more paper (that I understand,) and less computer (which I seem incapable of mastering.) Oh well...It just means that Dad and I need each other!
Delete