This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 30: Baby stores!

We found a great clip (click here) that we showed in Bible school to help us with our memory verse of John 3:16.

It has been a scorcher of a day.  (In the 90's F.) We ventured out in spite of the heat this afternoon to see some baby outlet shops.  Those are DANGEROUS places to go when new grandbabies are coming.  Dan assured me that I showed great restraint...but I did buy a little "somethin' somethin'!"

5 comments:

  1. cute video, and I'm glad you found something to use for your talk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the kids loved it - of all ages - it was fun watching the kids faces while they watched :-)

      Delete
  2. Cool video! Yay for babies and baby stores! =)

    ReplyDelete

Please talk back to us, we like it: