This afternoon I was peacefully double-checking the to-do list for this house. Plants watered...God did that with the rain. Check. Put the garbage cans back in from the curb. Check. Feed the fish...Oh, know. I forgot! Hopefully they're not tied to a morning feed and can adjust to late afternoon. They sure were hungry.
We had to get our prayer letter to the post office before it closed. Check.
We had to finish shopping at Walmart to go to the Friday markert day in the Forest Hills neighborhood. Sorta Check...We did buy a couple of pieces of pie, but we forgot we needed real money (not a credit card) and it was raining cats and dogs.
We were just about it rush to Kinko's to print an updated version of our presentation book for an appointment tomorrow morning, when the lady called to postpone.
Oh, well. Waiting is good. Time to watch Once Upon A Time on demand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, I found it really hard adjusting to a cash society last time I was there.
ReplyDeleteYes I had to tip at Steak and Shake yesterday & all I had was $2, so that's all the waitress got :-\
Deletewhat a big pond!
ReplyDeleteYay for still being able to watch Once Upon a Time! Last week's one was crazy...
ReplyDelete