This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 20: "The Walk!"


We've been trying to get back into walking a bit for exercise.  The streets around here are pretty but hilly.  When we were shopping (out where Emily took her cake decorating classes: the Waterfront), we found a level walking trail along the river, behind restaurants and offices.  We walked 2 km...but it was a really hot day and we ended it by getting a milkshake...so I don't think our fitness level improved immensely!









3 comments:

  1. On the bright side, going for a walk in the sun and drinking a milkshake is a good way to ward off osteoporosis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm milkshake :-) hey do you have an itinerary you could send through? I don't remember seeing one, but might order some stuff online that needs to be sent to a US address - perhaps your last stop before coming home :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just have it sent to Kerry's at:
      PO Box 3
      Conrad, IA 50621

      I'll get Dan to send an itinerary.

      Delete

Please talk back to us, we like it: