This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 25: "Road Trip!"

The thing I like about the Turnpike in this part of the world is that you can't get lost when you stop along the way.  The rest areas are at the end of the exit ramp, and the exit to the rest area is the on ramp to continue your journey.  It's brilliant!


It's a beautiful drive to Sean and Rebekah's home. 


This is the bicentennial of the War of 1812.  In honor of this event, we stopped for dinner at a diner named after a lady that told the approaching British to shoot her if they must, but not the American flag.  (I don't think I would have done the same...except, maybe being recognized as an independent nation was the big issue back then.)

2 comments:

Please talk back to us, we like it: