This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 31: Trauma in the Missions Room!



All was going so well.  We told the story of the Tongan dancer who has to keep her eyes on the king.  The theme was "Choose to Follow" and you have to keep your eye on the leader to follow.  We had volunteers come up .  One or two (or three) girls would come up, put on leis, and try to keep looking at the clock on the far wall.  The boy volunteers would try to distract them.  Six different classes came through without mishap.  BUT...the seventh group (which happened to be the youngest) were dancing away, when a little girl got her nose bumped.  I've never seem such a bloody nose.  (I see now the wisdom in not going into an emergency medicine profession...but I'm glad there was a nurse in the building!)




1 comment:

Please talk back to us, we like it: