Sunday at church will be all about VBS (kids singing the songs, etc.). The music was so good with this curriculum...great words and catchy tunes. Maybe we can buy the CD. (Note to self.)
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Day 32: "It Is Finished!"
Yahoo! The last day of VBS and no blood or trauma...lots of smiles, lots of NOISE (like the last day of school when it's hard to get everyone's attention), lots of cool student leaders that helped out!
Sunday at church will be all about VBS (kids singing the songs, etc.). The music was so good with this curriculum...great words and catchy tunes. Maybe we can buy the CD. (Note to self.)
I only made one confusing slip with my American vs. Kiwi English. I kept saying, "Tick" when checking off the things they learned in our review. One little girl asked what I was talking about, because clocks tick. I was suppose to be saying, "Check!"
Sunday at church will be all about VBS (kids singing the songs, etc.). The music was so good with this curriculum...great words and catchy tunes. Maybe we can buy the CD. (Note to self.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please talk back to us, we like it: