He was in good spirits and it was great to see him!
After our visit at the hospital, we went to Steve and Jan's house for dinner. It was busy over there. John's wife, Katie, was there with their dog, Journey. The swimming pool cement decking people were there paving away. AND, the electrician came by to connect
Wow, what happened to their old swimming pool?
ReplyDeleteIt popped a hole: Last winter Steve looked outside and saw a fountain spraying out of the side that was turning to ice. Their insurance paid to replace it, so they paid a bit more and opted of an under the ground pool that would last longer.
ReplyDeleteSteve & I are in the first photo - can you find us??
ReplyDeleteHahaha I found you!!!! Lurking in the shaddows =)
ReplyDeleteUncle Steve is quite camouflaged hehehe =) His shirt blends in with the trees and his short blend in with the dirt =)
ReplyDeleteAw, I like Grandpa. =)
ReplyDelete