We went to the Christian bookstore today and found...the "Angels Love Donuts" DVD that the Boswell family are in. (The Boswell family were the Wycliffe missionaries who lived next door to us in the Solomon Islands. They now live in Texas.) In fact, Kathryn Boswell (near Emily's age) has her name in the credits on the DVD cover! The DVD says it's "a comedy about dying that will change the way you live, and renew your faith." Can't wait to watch it, just to see their faces and hear their voices! (And if the DVD is a good movie, it's a bonus! It looks like it should be a fun story.)
PS The Pirates won for the 3rd time in a row...I think we're on a roll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What did you find?
ReplyDeleteYay for the Pirates! Did you buy the DVD?
ReplyDeleteYes, we bought it. So, we'll bring it home in August! It has Kathryn Boswell's name on the back :-)
ReplyDeleteCool! That'll be fun to watch, even if the movie isn't all that good. =) I miss baseball!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so glad you bought it =) I'd like to see it!
ReplyDelete