This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 9: Making Plans!

Grandpa saw the surgeon today. I think the surgery will be the last part of June. That's good for his birthday plans. (You don't want to spend time in the hospital right before you want to celebrate!)

Jan brought Grandpa home with potted flowers they had bought to plant in the front garden. Maybe Dan and I will dig them in tomorrow. (It's rainy and gray here at the moment, and looks to continue like that for a while. The flowers will really perk up the place.)

Just heard back from our accountant that we will get tax money back from our NZ tax...so maybe Emily will have a wedding budget after all!! TeeHee

I think we have all the preparation done to start meeting with people about our ministry...

It seems all systems are GO!

4 comments:

Please talk back to us, we like it: