After making phones calls in the evening, Dan and I reward ourselves with watching sports or some of the NCIS shows Grandpa's TV records for him.
It seems like we've just hit the States for all the TV series finales...and some like to leave you hanging until next September! Personally, I'm a sucker for happy endings, so I'm a little nervous. We have the last NCIS recorded and ready to watch. I hope it's not a cliff-hanger!
I have discovered I'm also a sucker for Cheetos! Man, I have no self-control around those things...it's better to just not start eating them, right? Or maybe for a really big reward???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cheetos are so nice =) Eat them while you can!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's what you get for not taking your Cheeto-eating children along with you. ;)
ReplyDeleteYes, we get fat - but what a way to go!!!
ReplyDelete