This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

2016 Trip to USA: "Whose Armrest Is It Anyway?"

The trouble with sitting in the middle on an airplane is who gets the armrest on either side of you.  It seems my travel companions had different views than me.  (It's hard to keep your elbows in so as not to touch your neighbor.)  However, the girl to my right decided, before the airplane took off, to leave mysteriously.  (Was it my sweaty shirt, or the shoes I took off?)  Anyway, the upshot was...I got an armrest, and an empty seat beside me!

We're in the San Francisco airport awaiting our connecting flight.  Strangely, we didn't pass the restaurant where we usually stop for some clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl.  (Dan was really looking forward to it!)  However, since it's just turned 8:30 a.m., I am actually fine with this development.

(We watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2...and I learned that Windex is good for spraying into a frozen lock on a car in the winter so that the key will turn!)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the chowder Dad. You guys looks like you're enjoying the "time out". ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please talk back to us, we like it: