This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

2016 Trip to the States: "Good-bye...and Hello!"

With sad, but thankful hearts, we said good-bye to family in Conrad, Iowa.  We made new friends, saw new things (like LOTS of corn being harvested,) and had memorable moments with family.
 (Dan made music when he got out of bed in the morning!)



Drew was the most animated of singers!




However, with "good-byes" come "hellos" to our family and friends in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area!  It's so good to touch base when we live so far away.  I wonder what God has in store in this place!



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures! I love Drew's face. 😂 And the tunnel! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures! I love Drew's face. 😂 And the tunnel! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think that is the most amazing way to enter a city - and at night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still think that is the most amazing way to enter a city - and at night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still think that is the most amazing way to enter a city - and at night! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please talk back to us, we like it: