Being married to someone who grew up packing for family camping was a great plus! (It wasn't even on my secret list for what I wanted in a spouse!) Even though I grew up with a similar background and have been a missionary all these years, I still feel hopelessly overwhelmed at the task ahead. Luckily, Dan views it as a challenge...and has kept "weight" in the back of his mind as we've shopped.
Friday, July 20, 2012
Day 59: "When the Impossible Happens!"
Packing! Why do I hate it when it's a miracle every time?
Being married to someone who grew up packing for family camping was a great plus! (It wasn't even on my secret list for what I wanted in a spouse!) Even though I grew up with a similar background and have been a missionary all these years, I still feel hopelessly overwhelmed at the task ahead. Luckily, Dan views it as a challenge...and has kept "weight" in the back of his mind as we've shopped.
We've purchased two heavy cardboard boxes because we can fly with two checked bags instead of one on the way home. These boxes are a little more difficult to test for weight...but just another challenge for my husband! He packed this box with one pound to spare (1/2 kg.)!

Being married to someone who grew up packing for family camping was a great plus! (It wasn't even on my secret list for what I wanted in a spouse!) Even though I grew up with a similar background and have been a missionary all these years, I still feel hopelessly overwhelmed at the task ahead. Luckily, Dan views it as a challenge...and has kept "weight" in the back of his mind as we've shopped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha, I'm not surprised at that! ;)
ReplyDeleteYay, you're coming home soon!
Yay, I can't wait either :-)
DeleteYay, you're coming home! =)
ReplyDelete