I hear it snowed in Auckland yesterday...which sounded rather nice when I was sweating like a pig in Pittsburgh, packing up the suitcases and boxes (OK, more like supervising Dan's work). At least we'll be a little tanned under our sweaters...excuse me, "jerseys."
Speaking of suitcases, due to a fluke in United Airlines system when we were checking in, they couldn't charge us for our excess baggage! The grace and love of God just took on the airline!!
It's been a wonderful, heart-warming/heart-breaking 100 days.
I think I might miss this blog sight...which is a miracle in itself. Thanks to all you who read these miscellaneous thoughts and followed along on this adventure! Bless you!
Yes, it's been an action packed time - thank you everyone for all your encouragement.
ReplyDeleteI've loved reading this blog so much! I'm going to really miss checking it every day. I'm so impressed mom...never would have thought you'd have such a gift for blogging. =)
ReplyDelete(Kaylynn smiled when I read her this!)
ReplyDeleteI've checked it everyday =) Sometimes even more than once a day =) This blog has been amazing Mom!!!! I love it!!! Thank you so much for writting it!!! I'm going to miss it too!!! =)
ReplyDeleteagreed =)
ReplyDeleteAnd good to have ya back!