The trouble with adventures is that they come upon you, whether you're ready for them or not. I'm so glad that the airlines have not found a way to charge excess baggage for the bags under my eyes!
The hard part:
- Saying good-bye to family
- Packing
- Lugging our suitcases up our steep drive in the pitch dark at 4 in the morning to catch the shuttle...(Boy, are my lungs out of shape!)
We felt a lot better after checking in and eating an Egg McMuffin with coffee. I bought The Hunger Games book for the trip.
![]() |
| If you were a kid, what would the sign & sleeping man suggest to you? |
Right now we're in the Sydney airport lounge having our 6 hour lay-over. This is a wonderful place because we found couches and can put our feet up. (When on a plane, I always have a crazy urge to put up my feet...I think it's just because I can't!) After a scone, a Latte (OOOh-that sounds quite elegant), a chat with Nathan on Skype, and a short quiet time in Proverbs...I'm starting to look forward to what God has in store for this trip. Yahoo...It has begun!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please talk back to us, we like it: