This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 88: Boys & Baseball!

Steve took Dan to see a Pirate game tonight. Even though the Pirates lost, there was a really exciting inning when they took the lead for a while. (The pitcher hit a double with the bases loaded!)

The boys didn't catch any balls, but a few came close. They ate Quaker Steak wings...but Dan's throat didn't close up like Nathan's did.

It was good they had a "boys night out!"

4 comments:

  1. Awww! Fun!!!! I'm glad they got to go =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great - just my brother and me. And even though we lost, we had a great time together and I'm glad I got to a game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve & family went to the game again tonight (Saturday, 2 days later), and the Pirates lost again - they were doing wo well (1st place), but now they've lost 9 in a row :-(

    ReplyDelete

Please talk back to us, we like it: