We've been working on a prayer letter...I know, it sounds like a spiritual activity. Somehow I don't feel like a spiritual giant right now. You know the Bible verse that says our struggle is not against flesh and blood? I wonder what Paul would have thought of computers!
OK, I know I'm whining. If I'm frustrated, God is not. His is the timetable that matters, not mine.
I took a picture of a baby bird on a bush outside. I love that verse that says a sparrow does not fall to the ground without God knowing about it. (I heard a speaker once say that the bird does fall, though!) Life is frustrating now, but God understands and cares...and heaven is on the horizon!
So is coming home. =)
ReplyDeleteYes, we'll see you on Thursday week!!
ReplyDeleteYay! =)
ReplyDeleteWow that's so close!! Can't wait for you guys to see how Caleb has grown and changed =) Sorry things have been frustrating for you!
ReplyDelete