Grandpa had a hard day today...His stomach rebelled at food, so he threw up. (It's because his stomach still has some healing to do.) It's not really unexpected, but a bit discouraging to him. I'm glad we could be with him! Keep Praying! People at church gave us a lot of verbal get-well messages for him. (He's a loved and popular guy!)
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Day 63: Anniversary, Part 1!
Happy Anniversary to us! 29 years...Married longer than single...but it sure has gone by fast.
Grandpa had a hard day today...His stomach rebelled at food, so he threw up. (It's because his stomach still has some healing to do.) It's not really unexpected, but a bit discouraging to him. I'm glad we could be with him! Keep Praying! People at church gave us a lot of verbal get-well messages for him. (He's a loved and popular guy!)
We went out to dinner with Steve and Jan before going home...then stopped by King's further down the road for an anniversary dessert! (We plan to go to the Sound of Music play later this month for a treat as well!)
Grandpa had a hard day today...His stomach rebelled at food, so he threw up. (It's because his stomach still has some healing to do.) It's not really unexpected, but a bit discouraging to him. I'm glad we could be with him! Keep Praying! People at church gave us a lot of verbal get-well messages for him. (He's a loved and popular guy!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
ReplyDeleteYay!! Happy Anniversary! I'm so happy that you get to see the Sound of Music play. I just watched the movie yesterday. =) It's great.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!! You're only halfway through your marriage - here's to an even better second half!!! =D
ReplyDeleteYes, Happy anniversary! =)
ReplyDelete- and a VERY cute picture of you, mom, at the bottom of your post ;)