This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 56: How Embarrassing!

We dressed up for church, drove to church, and when we got there, people were just coming out the door. Summer schedule change I guess. I was so embarrassed I told Dan to just keep driving. The only problem was that we were in Grandpa's car and I think people recognized us. ARGHHHH! Should have just stopped, said, "Oops!" and wish everyone a good day. Oh, well.

Looking forward to spending the 4th of July in the USA. We'll visit grandpa, go to the Latrobe parade, and then to a potluck with the Mills, Prides, and Jan's cousin, Laura. (Jan said to bring some ministry stuff to show the others. I'm also suppose to bake brownies, but Grandpa's oven is broken so we'll bring some donuts instead.) We'll let you know how it goes.

4 comments:

  1. Sound fun! We're having dinner at Nathan and Rachel's house tonight, but more than half of us are sick... So I think your party will be more lively. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you all are sick :-(. Grandpa is having trouble swallowing and will have tests done tomorrow morning - please pray for him. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our party just got postponed til friday when everyone is feeling better and Laurie's back. I'll be praying for Grandpa! We both are struggling swallowing hehehe =)

    ReplyDelete

Please talk back to us, we like it: