This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 68: Eric and Sara Return!

Both Eric and Sara returned from Pine Springs camp today. I got to go with Jan to pick them up. It was good to finally see the place after hearing about it all these years. Looked and sounded as if everyone had fun as well as good times learning about God.

We went to the hospital on the way home to compare Eric's stubble to Grandpa's. I'm not sure who was the winner.

My heart is sad...Grandpa wasn't feeling good. Maybe after the Pirates winning and a good night's sleep, things will improve.

Went again to the tractor-pull in Derry, PA with the Latrobe gang (at the same time being on stand-by in case the hospital called.) Dan and I went in search of our fix of greasy food and found deep-fried oreos and funnel cake. YUM.

2 comments:

  1. eww, you better eat more healthily after that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ ... says the girl who had brownies for breakfast. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please talk back to us, we like it: