![]() |
| Dan said, "Stand over there & look dead." |
Note to self: Have a basket of extra toothbrushes, toothpaste, deoderant, etc. in the guest bedroom.
Both homes we've stayed in have this feature, and I think it's brilliant. Wonder of wonders I don't seem to need any of the items in the basket at this particular time...but then the trip's not over. (And in the past, a basket like this would have been a great help.)
Note to self: Have Kindle charged up, ready to go, and by the bed when I go to sleep.
Both Dan and I woke up after sleeping 2 hours, raring to go, feeling like it was daytime. (Last night we slept clear through the night, so I think we're finally getting used to the time change.) Instead of being frustrated about not being able to go back to sleep, it was a good time for guilt-free reading. Since the Kindle provides enough light to read, but not enough to disturb my husband, it's a great little gadget. (Why is it that jet lag never used to affect me like this? It couldn't be that I've changed in any way!)
Note to self: Never give up on houses. Just like people, they are subject to change.
We went by Grandma's old house, to see if it was as horrible as last time. To our pleasant surprise, it looked much better. Even though we couldn't see much because of the fence put up in the front, it looked much more cared for. Grandma was relieved. Yay! 
I'm so glad :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad :-)
ReplyDeleteI'll be sure to have a little basket of things waiting for you. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete