No, situations like this are made for a good, all-engrossing, fiction read! And, as fate would have it, I just so happened to have a dilly: Dian Mills book, The Firewall. It was a wonderful story.
By the end of the flight, my eyes looked awful. Grandma kept telling me I looked tired. (Believe me, it was true.) BUT, the I got through the long flight. Even the rough weather and the captain's terse "Everyone please be seated and fasten your safety belts!" was a dim memory by the end. Hurray for good ol' mysterious fiction books!

We landed in Vancouver, Canada. Because our flight was late, we couldn't make our connection to Portland, so the airline gave us food vouchers and a later flight. It was a little weird being in a place where most people sounded like me when they spoke!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please talk back to us, we like it: