This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 8: Moving In!

Here we are back in Forest Hills!  The Schneiders left us their house, the cat, and fishpond with fish to feed, and outside flowers to water.  Hopefully the flowers will survive our sojourn here.  (I think the fish are safe because there is no tank to clean, and the cat has a self-feeding dish.  Yahoo!)


Sue is an artist and painter, so the house is filled with interesting things!

2 comments:

  1. Wow what amazing windows!! Looks like a refreshing place to be - hope you get some time to relax and enjoy the surrounds as well as working :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I asked Sue how she cleaned the outside of the windows...Maybe that wasn't a polite question, but as you know, I have issues with our upstairs windows in the back. She said that they are a special kind of glass that supposedly the dirt runs off and doesn't stick. Maybe it coated like some eye glasses? Cool.

      Delete

Please talk back to us, we like it: