This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 4: Incoming!

The house in Latrobe is filling up.  18 people, 3 dogs, 3 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a turtle...will be sleeping here tonight.

Dan and I are in Kim's room, Becky and Donnie have Eric's room, Sean & family are in Sara's room.  Dave and Melanie are in the pool house. The rest of the cousins (and Jake the dog) are in the basement.

Barb and Roger are staying in a hotel and will come over tomorrow.

Dan helped put together a new patio table and chairs.  The pool looks lovely...it just needs my kids in it to make it all complete! 



3 comments:

  1. Wow. the pool looks flash! Wish I was there =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea they'd upgraded their pool so substantially! Very nice!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Please talk back to us, we like it: