This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 7: Memorial Day!

It was more fun to greet everyone than saying good-bye today.  It was the great migration home because real life, work, and school starts tomorrow.  It's a challenging week ahead.  Kim finds out the results of some tests on her heart (after a follow-up exam from her childhood surgery,) Donnie has a kidney removed Wednesday, and Eric has his wisdom teeth out Friday.  

Barb and Roger are stranded here at least for another day while their car is being fixed.  (It wouldn't start!)  So, Steve, Jan, Sara, Barb, Roger, Dan & I watched the new Muppet Movie outside.  Steve showed it on the side of the new pool shed.  Half of us were in the pool, while the other half were poolside watching from lounge chairs.  (Doesn't that sound like a luxurious experience?!)


Tomorrow we head out for Pittsburgh and will go back to work ourselves.  Hi Ho!

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh man that looks awesome! I can't believe the pool - where did it come from!?! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A movie theatre in a swimming pool! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great fun, but also very cold. Even though the temp was over 80 (27 Celsius), our bodies needed more warmth. I had to swim around most of the time to keep warm, but I enjoy swimming around. It was definitely a great thing to do :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please talk back to us, we like it: