This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Monday, March 9, 2009

We are here. We are here.


We arrived in Pittsburgh Yesterday at around 12:00am and after some trouble with my suitcase we got home to my Dad's Father's house (my Grandpa's house) and got to sleep at around 3:30am.
[My suitcase got stuck in Denver as we flew from Denver to Pittsburgh - We received it just over 24 hours later, and I have it now, so not to worry! =)]

We all had fun on the 3 plane rides it took to get here in Pittsburgh (NZ-LA, LA-Denver, Denver-Pittsburgh). And we all enjoyed the entertainment of the on demand movies and games.

We just got back from shopping at a grocery store, and there are SO much stuff in there. A bit overwhelming... but it's nice to have some American food again. =P

2 comments:

  1. Aw, look at all those happy people. =) Yay for Pittsburgh! Say hi to Grandpa for me.

    (I feel a bit like watching Horton Hears a Who now...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm posting a comment, because now I'm a follower! =:>) Check out my beautiful face on the list. Glad you guys arrived in one piece (even Laurie's bag eventually), and are enjoying the food. =:>)

    ReplyDelete

Please talk back to us, we like it: