This year (2016) we are here in the States for 42 days (October 4 to November 16)!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Furlough Preparations

We just bought our plane tickets and are very excited! We Will be flying to Pittsburgh on March 7th (2 weeks after Julie & Jordan's wedding)! Can't wait!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm the first one to comment on the new blog that my dad done built!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, great reference Julie! =:>) Wow I think this is my first comment I've ever posted on a website - how very exciting! I suppose I should comment on the actual blog. Yay, the furlough adventure of '09 has begun!! =:>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, those are some exciting words Nathan! =) yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm feeling a little left out so I'll comment here as well. YAY!!!!! We are officially going! Hooray!!

    ReplyDelete

Please talk back to us, we like it: